domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

European Year for Active Ageing

To reflect about this I would like you to answer to these questions:
1. What does it mean being old to you?
2. How do you imagine yourself in the future as an old person? How would you like to be?
3. How are the older people considered in our society?
4. Do you think that older people make contributions to our society? For example?
5. What are older people needs? How can they have a better life?
6. What should we do when we are young to age well?
7. What our society should make and should take care of to look after older people?
8. Do you find any relationship between all this and Human Rights?

1 comentario:

  1. Hii Susana, I'm Nereida, sorry for the late but I didn't remember.
    I had some doubts about the questions because I didn't know the means of the 6 and 7 and the 8, I didn't know what I could put... I hope that you answer me and I will bring those questions the next class!!!
    Thank youu

    ResponderEliminar